Effective Date:Last Updated: January 15, 2021
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we use "cookies"? AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
- How do we use remarketing?
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- Third party links
- Changes to our policy
- Questions and feedback
- Online Policy Only
- Your consent
What information do we collect?
• Personal Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
• Usage Information: Information about your interaction with our website, such as the pages you visit, the duration of your visit, and the actions you take.
• Device Information: Information about the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
• To provide and improve our services: We use your information to process your car rental requests, communicate with you, and enhance your experience on our website.
• To personalize your experience: We may use your information to tailor our services to your preferences and interests.
• To analyze and improve our website: We analyze user behavior and feedback to enhance the functionality and performance of our website.
• Information Sharing and Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
• • Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services. These providers have limited access to your information and are contractually bound to protect its confidentiality.
•• Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1) To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3) To quickly process your transactions.
4) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Your Choices and Rights You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.Specific information about how we use such technologies and how you can refuse certain cookies is set out in our Cookie Notice
How do we use remarketing?
Remarketing is used on our site by displaying tailored ads to attract visitors based on past visits. We also gather information through the use of remarketing to help tailor our sites to our customers. Remarketing is done with the use of Google and third party vendors remarketing tags which utilize cookies to recall your activity on our sites. This information is used to show relevant ads on sites you visit across the internet after you have left our sites. To learn more about advertising personalized to your interests by third parties, or to opt out, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org. You may also opt out by visiting: http://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" do not include our site or its affiliates. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. 25 Dollar Car Rental 3711 18Th Ave Brooklyn NY 112218
Online Policy Only